- Quantum cryptography for protection of telecommunications lines
ADVANTAGES OF THE TECHNOLOGY:
- The highest level of data transmission security.
- Ability to change encryption keys over 10 times per second.
- Unlimited in time security.
- Secure distribution of cryptographic keys using traditional communication lines.
- Guaranteed intrusion detection. (it is impossible to "listen" or hack due to physical laws).
- The system works on the principle of quantum distribution of a cryptographic key on a subcarrier frequency of simulated radiation, which has several advantages:
- the transmission range is higher than that of commercial analogues, the stability of the circuit does not depend on the range;
- the circuit is resistant to external influences on the fiber (heating, bending, vibration);
- compatibility with standard fibers Corning SMF-28e and others, no need to lay new lines;
- the possibility of increasing the number of users and speed due to frequency multiplexing in one fiber;
- The system is designed and manufactured in Russia.
RUSSIAN QUANTUM ENCRYPTION SYSTEM
- TO INCREASE SECURITY OF DATA TRANSFER, IT IS PROPOSED TO INTRODUCE THE RUSSIAN QUANTUM GENERATION AND ENCRYPTION KEYS DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM.
- Leadership competencies in this area, based on strong quantum mathematics and a research base, ready-made samples of quantum cryptography, are demonstrated by ITMO University and Quanttelecom LLC, a member of SMARTS Group of Companies. Small-scale production of quantum crypto-gateways was organized based on “Quanttelecom” LLC with the aim of constructing a quantum key distribution system compatible with telecommunication standard communication lines.
- ITMO experimental quantum cryptography set with SSPD detector.